This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud CalvinValjean contributed a whooping 2 entries.
1) All cinema is art, and art should not be commoditized or sold as a corporate product.
2) We do not believe in the box office or in the practice of using financial performance to determine a film’s success or failure.
3) All films are of equal value and are the property of the people.
4) Avenues to filmmaking should be open to everyone.
5) All cinema should be given an equal level of distribution on all platforms.